Pixel Experience ROM based on pure stock Android and Why you should choose this custom ROM? I am here to figure out all answers of your questions.
As most of you guys know it is quite easy to say that this custom ROM is one of the most Premium Custom ROMs.
LineageOS may be the king of Custom ROMs, Resurrection Remix may be owning in terms of customization, but Pixel experience is in trend after the release of a plus edition. The simplicity and stability is the weapon of Pixel experience
You must know that everyone doesn’t have the same taste buds on their tongue, Mean to say is some users like Feature-packed ROMs such as Resurrection Remix and Evolution X and some users are fan of stock Android.
However, I prefer stock Android over the customized one ! tell me your choice in the comment section do you like Feature-packed ROM or Stock Android like Pixel Experience.
One more thing and you may not be aware about it !! have you heard about Pixel Experience plus edition if not then you can read the information about it.
Pixel Experience Android 10 is released and now it has a better user experience as expected.
Let us move towards the few features of Pixel Experience Android 10 and see how you can install and download this Android 10 ROM for your device.
What is Pixel Experience?
It is a custom from or third party firmware which is based on stock Android. It gives a premium feel to use as we get in google pixel devices.
It focuses on bringing out the features of google pixel for all possible project treble devices.
Donate to Pixel Experience
If you are impressed with the this Custom Android 10 ROM. Then you can donate them from the Below pay pal link. And remember developers never asked for high donation amount. So, your small amount could help them to improve their support.
Requirements of Installing Pixel Experience
- The device must have installed any custom recovery.
- Compatible Pixel Experience or Plus edition ROM package
- Lazy flasher in case of Bootloop.
- Battery should be sufficient for 5 minutes screen on time.
Features of Pixel Experience ROM
As I mentioned before that this custom ROM doesn’t have many features but here we are getting some very basic feature and customizations:-
- You can customize the style in pixel Experience ROM as shown in the below images.
- Shortcuts available in Pixel experience plus edition notification bar.
- Pixel experience plus edition the Ui of the update is completely changed, now you can also see the changelogs of current version.
- Pixel Tips – Here you will see some special features of pixel experience ROM.
- The automatic caption of images his feature is pretty cool for all pixel experience users.
Reasons To Choose Pixel Experience Plus Edition
Screen Recorder – Pixel experience comes plus edition comes with built-in screen recorder and this one is good reason to choose.
Screenshots – This ROM supports custom screenshot which would help you capture any selected part of the screen.
Caffeine – Caffeine is a toggle feature and it allows to put the device in sleep mode or temporary disable screen lock.
Now you can use show or hide notch screen feature enable it from display settings
Pixel Experience comes with built-in Google camera support while the Redmi k20 comes with MIUI camera, Although, it is not that bad.
Redesigned system update page.
Well, responsive in-display fingerprint sensors and many of the devices founded faster fingerprint recognization than before.
We have found super stability in most of the Builds.
How to Enable the Built-in Screen Recorder
You need to run some commands as shown in the below Image to enable the screen recorder in Pixel Experience ROM.
Make sure you have installed the USB drivers of your device in your pc.
- Connect your device via USB cable.
For WINDOWS OS:-
- Press WINDOW + R button and type CMD and hit enter button.
- Now enter the command ADB DEVICES.
- When CMD shows that the device is attached then enter the command:- ADB SHELL SETTINGS PUT GLOBAL SETTINGS_SCREENRECORD_LONG_PRESS TRUE.
- For disabling the screen recorder just above highlighted true as False then the final command would be:- ADB SHELL SETTINGS PUT GLOBAL SETTINGS_SCREENRECORD_LONG_PRESS FALSE.
For MAC OS:-[ct_message type=”warning” ]Replace the XXX with your PC username.[/ct_message]
- Open terminal.
- Now enter the command XXX$ ADB DEVICES.
- Once Terminal shows that the device is attached then enter the command:- XXX$ ADB SHELL SETTINGS PUT GLOBAL SETTINGS_SCREENRECORD_LONG_PRESS TRUE.
- For disabling the screen recorder enter command:- XXX$ ADB SHELL SETTINGS PUT GLOBAL SETTINGS_SCREENRECORD_LONG_PRESS FALSE.
Pixel Experience Downloads
How to Install Pixel Experience Using Odin in Samsung devices[ct_message type=”info” ]Samsung USB drivers must have installed for installing the ROM.[/ct_message] [ct_message type=”info” ]I would recommend you to make the backup of Samsung device.[/ct_message]
- First of all, Download Pixel Experience for Samsung device and extract it.
- Turn on USB debugging and make sure Samsung Kies is not running if it is installed.
- Connect your device with USB cable and open the Odin tool.
- Boot your device into download or fastboot mode.
- If you have got both .tar / .tar.md5 file after extracting the zip file
How to Install Pixel Experience Using TWRP Recovery
Here we have mentioned some very basic steps to install Pixel Experience using TWRP recovery.
- Boot your device to TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Wipe section.
If you are updating your device android version by installing Pixel ROM using TWRP Recovery then i would recommend you to wipe the internal storage partition too.
you can skip the wipe of internal storage, this installation process is known as dirty flash[/ct_message]
- Select partition Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Cache and select the internal storage partition.
- Now, Swipe right to wipe the partitions.
- Now, get back to the installation section, and browse the compatible ROM package for your device, have a look on images which are given below.
- After the successful installation of ROM tap on reboot system.