Resurrection Remix for Mi A2 is now available to download And in this post you will see how to install Resurrection Remix in Mi A2.
Resurrection Remix is one of the most popular custom ROM for jasmine, And possibly you will also agree with me.
Resurrection Remix is a highly customizable ROM, you can customize almost everything in this ROM. And this custom ROM is often Referred to as RR ROM.
There are many custom ROMs for Mi A2 available if you prioritize the custom ROMs on the basis of customization then trust me resurrection remix is going to impress you out.
In this post, you are going to download Resurrection Remix for jasmine and we have also written how to install Resurrection Remix in Mi A2.
if you are currently using the Resurrection Remix and you want to update it using TWRP Recovery then you can check how to update Resurrection Remix in Mi A2.
before installing the ROM it would be better to have a look at features of Resurrection Remix Mi A2 ROM.
Reason to choose Resurrection Remix for Mi A2
- Good customization.
- Neat and Clean User Interface.
- To get regular updates in Mi A2.
- For updating the Android Version of jasmine.
Features After Installing Resurrection Remix in Mi A2
Resurrection remix for Jasmine contains many customizations and features, Even I can’t cover all of the features in this post.
I have mentioned the popular features that you are going to get after installing Resurrection Remix in Mi A2.
Screenshots of Resurrection Remix ROM:-
- In-Built App Hider– Hide all of your private apps by using the resurrection Remix Inbuilt App lock.
- In-built Screen Recorder– This ROM supports in-built Inbuilt Screen Recorder which supports recording and i think this one could be a good reason to choose resurrection remix for Mi A2.
You can enable the screen recording in your device using the shortcut that is available in the notification panel.
- Navigation – You have most probably seen the filing navigation bar that in the middle it contains the Resurrection Remix logo at the center of the navigation bar. you can also replace this logo in Mi A2 (Jasmine) with any other or even with your photo. It is interesting right!
- Resurrection Tools– You can do customize your device using resurrection tools, You will find it in Settings < Resurrection Tools.
- Restart Shortcut– Now you can reboot jasmine to recovery directly from the system without enabling the advance reboot option.
Just tap on the restart icon available in Notification bar after this you will see recovery right on the same icon.
Now, hold the Icon to boot jasmine into recovery.
- Gaming Mode– Use the gaming mode and improve the performance of Mi A2 (jasmine). You never be disturbed while gaming by any application including Whatsapp messages.
Gaming Mode will also clean the RAM and kills unnecessary apps running in the background.
- Side-Navigation– These are other navigation buttons used for the same purpose, as you can see in the below image.
To use the side navigation swipe to right from the left- middle corner.
- Split Screen– Use the split-screen feature for multitasking purposes in Mi A2. To use the Split screen in resurrection remix ROM you need to the middle icon of filing and swipe to upwards.
Requirements for Installing Resurrection Remix
- Download Resurrection Remix Mi A2 ROM from the below link.
- Make sure you have installed TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery in Jasmine.(Mi A2 TWRP)
- Lazy flasher to prevent with boot loop.
- Must have unlocked bootloader of Mi A2.
- Make sure jasmine has sufficient battery for surviving at least 5 mins in recovery mode.
Download Resurrection Remix Mi A2 ROM
How to Update Resurrection Remix in Mi A2
Consider a Nandroid Backup of jasmine before wiping the partitions
- Go to settings < system < Updates and download the latest avialable for update Mi A2.
- Boot your Mi A2 (jasmine) into Recovery mode.
- Go to the wipe section.
- Select DALVIK / ART CACHE and CACHE partitions and swipe rightwards to wipe.
- Go to Install and browse the Resurrection remix ROM package.
- Swipe right to flash the ROM.
- Once the ROM installed successfully, Tap on reboot to the system.
Create a backup of Mi A2 before Installing Resurrection Remix
Have a look on below steps to create Nandroid backup -:)
- Power off Mi A2.
- Hold power and volume-up button to boot jasmine in recovery mode.
- After a successful boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Go to the backup Section and select the partitions of jasmine for which you want to make a backup.
Usually most of the users make the backup of system and recovery only, but I will recommend you to create a backup of vendor partition also.
- Once you have selected the partitions then swipe the slider to the right side.
- backup process should be started in Mi A2 wait for it to be finished.
- Once the backup completes you can boot to system.
- Now, you can proceed for the Resurrection Remix ROM installation in jasmine.
How to Install Resurrection Remix in Mi A2 Using Custom Recovery
Follow the given steps to install Resurrection Remix in Mi A2 using Custom recovery.
- Poweroff your device.
- Hold volume up + power button to boot into recovery.
- Tap on Wipe section.
- Select partition Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Cache, and select the internal storage partition.
- For wiping the partition swipe right.
- Go back to installation section.
- Now select the Resurrection Remix for Mi A2.
- After the successful installation of Resurrection Remix ROM in Mi A2 tap on reboot system if you don’t want to install magisk or Gapps.
In case of any issue have a look on below given images.
Install Root in Resurrection Remix ROM for Mi A2
In case of rooting you need to install magisk root in Mi A2
I have mentioned some basic steps for rooting. You can visit Root Mi A2 for more information.
- Download Magisk ZIP compatible version for jasmine.
- Reboot your Mi A2 to recovery mode again.
- Go to install and browse the magisk.zip file.
- Swipe the slider to right side.
- Wait until the zip file installed then boot to the system.
- Now, your jasmine should have Rooted.
Use Google Camera in Mi A2 having installed Resurrection Remix ROM
Remember, Google camera requires camera2api support. check camera2api support in Mi A2, If it is installed by default then you need to install Gcam APK only. Otherwise, follow the below steps to flashing camera2api.
If you have confirmed that your Resurrection Remix ROM doesn’t have the support of camera2API, follow the below steps-
- Download the Camera2API zip file.
- Power off Mi A2.
- Press volume UP and power button to boot into recovery.
- Go to install section.
- Browse the camera2api.zip and swipe right to flash.
- Check again that camera2api support is enabled or not in Mi A2 by using manual camera compatibility.
If you have enabled the support of camera2api in Mi A2 then you can use google camera ports without any issues.